<< Testenvironment | Index | Updater >>
Data and system structure
- to understand the relationship between state(sbsm), view(htmlgrid), and model
- to understand the main data(class) structure, Registration, Sequence, and Package.
- to understand iksnr, seqnr, ikscd, eancode, pharmacode
How to access an object
- to understand how to use bin/admin and the relation to src/util/oddbapp.rb (ODDB::App class)
- to understand how to access an object of Registration, Sequence, and Package with eancode or pharmacode on bin/admin
- to understand odba_id and oid, and how to access an object with odba_id and oid (ODBA.cache.fetch, and ODDB::App accessors)
Plugin and data update
- to understand the main plugin, swissmedic.rb and bsv_xml.rb, and the relation to src/util/updater.rb (ODDB::Updater)
- to understand how to update swissmedic and bsv_xml with bin/admin and the jobs scripts.
- to understand migel data structure, Group, Subgroup, Product, Item.
- to understand migel system (state and model are implemented in a separate drb process but view is used in oddb.org) (it will help to understand de.oddb.org)
After understanding oddb.org, it is easier to understand ODBA. Then it will become more clear to understand ODDB::Persistence class.