< Niklaus.20160126-sort-order-duodopa | Index | Niklaus.20160120-fix-migel-missing-ean13 >>
- Sort order cellcept/azura is not correct
- jobs/update_migel_products_with_report did not generate EAN13
- Keep in Mind for work to do
- Fix dojo error http://www.sitepen.com/blog/2012/10/31/debugging-dojo-common-error-messages/#forgot-dom-ready
- I removed on May-27 tests for ix_registrationss, fix_sequences, fix_compositions, fix_packages from test/test_plugin/swissmedic.rb,as he could not find any references for them in the src code. Did I erroneously remove stuff when cleaning up the swissmedic import earlier?
- The whole test for older/newer Packages must be adapted to xlsx. One must compare the rows (e.g. by creating csv files) and do the same stuff in xlsx!
- creat gem: task: input=file with ean-codes, standard output show ean-codes + atc-code. Source is Swissmedic Packungen.xlsx or XML.
- Import via data/medreg_companies.yaml
- Fix problem with radioactivatum 99m-technetio when parsing Wirkstoffe
- Fix galenic_forms when parsing swissmedic.xlsx
- Cleanup generic_type. Replace it everywhere by sl_generic_type and adapt code accordingly.
- Get updated ATC-codes from EPha for oddb.org, too.
- Use refdatabase for oddb.org, too.
- Check whether we should revert the part which touche src/plugin/text_info.rb of commit 17af82ba4d76a5838683411b260de265531f9e74. We should improve test/stub/oddbapp.rb to work similar for update/pointer as the real oddbapp. In this case we would have a good Stub for plugins. May we need a different stub when working with plugins (which create/modify/destroy ODDB-Objects), when in most other cases a very simple stub is sufficient.
- When a logged in admin user changes an atc_code of a product, the corresponding atc_class must update its sequences, too.
- Order of entering search type and value should not matter. Both should show long URL with search
- Remove parser for minifi (but keep the minifi)
Sort order cellcept/azura is not correct
Examples are Axura and Cellcept.
Price comparision shou
Sort order for ch.oddb.org should be the same as for evidentia.
Definition changed to:
- First all red (marked SL / SO) products (Original)
- Then all green (marked SL, generics)
- then neither red nor green
- then out-of-trade
- then expired
But first we make a small correction when using aricept. We use only the registration.name_base to ignore package.names which differ by their doses. Pushed commit Corrected sort for Aricept using name_base from regisration
Adding a watir spec test for the problem with cellcept which works fine the first time we are logged in, but not after having executed another search. Does fails now. Trying to make it pass. Reworking src/util/resort to use a bit-field like enumeration, which should ease shuffling the sorting.
It is clear that until now trademark get a priority only when searching via price and active substance.
Cellcept i.V. got sorted at end because it does not match completely the search name Cellcept.
Reworking sorting to match the new expectations. But it looks that I have to tweak the watir tests, too. Some watir tests fail now because the trademark search does no longer operate on Non-SL drugs. Running full watir spec and waiting for Zenos okay before pushing commit.
jobs/update_migel_products_with_report did not generate EAN13
Where did we loose the GTIN? I must enable accessing the RefdataArticle from the SwissindexMigel. Working on downloading the XML files only once.
The method check_item in ext/swissindex/src/swissindex.rb must fetch the the RefData information (e.g. GTIN/EAN). Changing its name to get_refdata_info to reflect its useage.