< Niklaus.20160216-fi-parser-use-refdata-names | Index | Niklaus.20160210-undefined-active_sequences >>
- Adapt FI-parser to use refdata names for packages
- Keep in Mind for work to do
- Fix dojo error http://www.sitepen.com/blog/2012/10/31/debugging-dojo-common-error-messages/#forgot-dom-ready
- I removed on May-27 tests for ix_registrationss, fix_sequences, fix_compositions, fix_packages from test/test_plugin/swissmedic.rb,as he could not find any references for them in the src code. Did I erroneously remove stuff when cleaning up the swissmedic import earlier?
- The whole test for older/newer Packages must be adapted to xlsx. One must compare the rows (e.g. by creating csv files) and do the same stuff in xlsx!
- creat gem: task: input=file with ean-codes, standard output show ean-codes + atc-code. Source is Swissmedic Packungen.xlsx or XML.
- Import via data/medreg_companies.yaml
- Fix problem with radioactivatum 99m-technetio when parsing Wirkstoffe
- Fix galenic_forms when parsing swissmedic.xlsx
- Cleanup generic_type. Replace it everywhere by sl_generic_type and adapt code accordingly.
- Get updated ATC-codes from EPha for oddb.org, too.
- Use refdatabase for oddb.org, too.
- Check whether we should revert the part which touche src/plugin/text_info.rb of commit 17af82ba4d76a5838683411b260de265531f9e74. We should improve test/stub/oddbapp.rb to work similar for update/pointer as the real oddbapp. In this case we would have a good Stub for plugins. May we need a different stub when working with plugins (which create/modify/destroy ODDB-Objects), when in most other cases a very simple stub is sufficient.
- When a logged in admin user changes an atc_code of a product, the corresponding atc_class must update its sequences, too.
- Order of entering search type and value should not matter. Both should show long URL with search
- Remove parser for minifi (but keep the minifi)
Adapt FI-parser to use refdata names for packages
Continuing work of last week.
Reading the needed name from etc/barcode_to_text_info.yml works. Fixing the patinfo when running the import must be done running the whole import. Don't know how to test this correctly via unit test. Slowly improving unit tests to handle all cases of updating fi/pi.
Creating a patinfo for IKSNR 15219 Zymafluor did not work correctly. Still displays german text. Why? Fixed a minor error. Now the italian patinfo is stored, but the chapters are not recognised. Will add a unit tests a support for italian chapters in a separate commit.
When I examined the problems with ISKNR 61682 Alocapil, I remarked that this registration was transferred from Galderma to Spirig. The version 4 contains <remark>Zulassunginhaberin</remark> and the new <authHolder>Spirig Pharma AG</authHolder>. In our database we have registration('61682').company -> @Spirig Pharma AG@
I will add a new test to see whether the authHolder always matches the company name in our database. Handling this situation, too. It looks as if this the cause for many duplicate entries. Must remove this case from the reported duplicates.