< Niklaus.20160518-sandoz-bbmb | Index | Niklaus.20160511-ydim-html-cleanup >>
- Port sandoz.bbmb.ch and sandoz.xmlconv.bbmb.ch to run under Ruby 2.3.x
- Keep in Mind for work to do
- Fix dojo error http://www.sitepen.com/blog/2012/10/31/debugging-dojo-common-error-messages/#forgot-dom-ready
- I removed on May-27 tests for ix_registrationss, fix_sequences, fix_compositions, fix_packages from test/test_plugin/swissmedic.rb,as he could not find any references for them in the src code. Did I erroneously remove stuff when cleaning up the swissmedic import earlier?
- The whole test for older/newer Packages must be adapted to xlsx. One must compare the rows (e.g. by creating csv files) and do the same stuff in xlsx!
- creat gem: task: input=file with ean-codes, standard output show ean-codes + atc-code. Source is Swissmedic Packungen.xlsx or XML.
- Import via data/medreg_companies.yaml
- Fix problem with radioactivatum 99m-technetio when parsing Wirkstoffe
- Fix galenic_forms when parsing swissmedic.xlsx
- Cleanup generic_type. Replace it everywhere by sl_generic_type and adapt code accordingly.
- Get updated ATC-codes from EPha for oddb.org, too.
- Use refdatabase for oddb.org, too.
- Check whether we should revert the part which touche src/plugin/text_info.rb of commit 17af82ba4d76a5838683411b260de265531f9e74. We should improve test/stub/oddbapp.rb to work similar for update/pointer as the real oddbapp. In this case we would have a good Stub for plugins. May we need a different stub when working with plugins (which create/modify/destroy ODDB-Objects), when in most other cases a very simple stub is sufficient.
- When a logged in admin user changes an atc_code of a product, the corresponding atc_class must update its sequences, too.
- Order of entering search type and value should not matter. Both should show long URL with search
- Remove parser for minifi (but keep the minifi)
- BSV-Plugin does not send mail. Is it sending two mails at once?
- remove obsolete pdf_patinfo in model, admin/views
- Fix sbsm/htmlgrid when DEFAULT_FLAVOUR is nil
Port sandoz.bbmb.ch and sandoz.xmlconv.bbmb.ch to run under Ruby 2.3.x
TODO: Do we must convert some database tables from 8859-> UTF-8, too?
Both must be released as gems, too. Also cloning the code from git://scm.ywesee.com/xmlconv/.git and git clone https://github.com/zdavatz/bbmb (forked to github/ngiger).
As bbmb depends on ydim we must convert all ISO-8859 references to UTF-8.
Adapting all unit tests to new minitest syntax. Must rework unit tests as running a some single unit tests (e.g. test/util/test_mail.rb) produces other results compared to running all unit tests via test/suite.rb.
Also test/util/test_server.rb hangs when run with
--seed 33839 and passes with
--seed 62766. test/util/test_transfer_dat.rb had CR/LF line-endings instead of only LF.
Pushed commit Updated to Ruby 2.3.1. Skipping 3 unit tests
Did not yet review the guide.txt.
Added sandoz.bbmb.ch to my github account. Pushed commit Create a gem. Port to Ruby 2.3.1
Looking at porting xmlconv to Ruby 2.3.1. Here the problem is that it uses a very old Ruby::Mock library which depends on runit. I think we must manually port all calls to flexmock. Tried it with test/test_model/party.rb. Looks quite simpel, but I have another 13 files to convert.